1:1 Autism SEN Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B3 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
1:1 Autism SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Birmingham (B3)
Are you a recent 2:1 or first class graduate who is eager to secure a long-term role within a fantastic primary school prior to teacher training?
Maybe you have previous experience of working with children with Autism in a school/educational setting?
This fantastic opportunity is the ideal role for a passionate individual who wants real hands-on experience, working towards academic and social excellence for students with Autism. Working alongside teachers, you will lead 1:1 and group intervention sessions where you will be the catalyst for the development and overall effectiveness of learning and academic achievement!
If this 1:1 Autism SEN Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
1:1 Autism SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Supportive inclusion department with talented SENDCo
1:1 Autism SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
1:1 Autism SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
1:1 Autism SEN Primary Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this 1:1 Autism SEN Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.