1:1 Autism Support – Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber UK|
|Salary||£300 to £324 per Week|
Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience
Teaching Assistant (Paid School Experience) – Secondary School – Bradford BD3
Are you a recent core subject graduate, intent and motivated to begin your teaching career inside an academically excellent secondary school as a secondary Teaching Assistant?
Would you want the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and supportive staff department, nurturing and developing your teaching techniques and methods as a secondary Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking for a possible opportunity to gain brilliant paid school experience in a secondary school, before progressing into an excellent PGCE or Teaching training regime?
This Secondary School which prides itself on offering the best possible education to its secondary students, is looking to employ a passionate and motivated core subject graduate hoping to gain invaluable school teaching experience displaying their subject knowledge and enhancing the academic ability of its students.
Teaching Assistant (Paid School Experience) –
- Working inside an academically excellent secondary school as secondary Teaching Assistant
- Supported by an enthusiastic and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunity to gain and display teaching techniques and methods to students
- Work with and alongside class teachers conducting secondary school lessons
- Work with small groups and in 1:1 sessions with students
- Paid £300-£325 per week, term time only as secondary Teaching Assistant
- Immediate Start!
Role Specifications –
- Helping organise and conduct secondary classes with class teacher
- Offering consistent academic support throughout class lessons
- Working with small groups and 1:1 with students
- Displaying degree subject knowledge and understanding to improve academic ability of students
Role Requirements –
- Minimum 2:1 core subject degree graduate
- Brilliant core subject knowledge
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to motivate and keep students focused on task
- Supporting and enhancing students’ academic knowledge
The School –
- Centred in the heart of Bradford
- Brilliant core subject staff department
- Guided and supported by a brilliant Senior Leadership Team
- Number of educational based facilities and resources available to staff
- Prides itself on year after year improving the education of students
- Number of brilliant Public Transport Links
- Simple and quick routes to and from the school
- Commutable areas span across the region of West Yorkshire
If you feel you have the necessary skills and attributes to work alongside a committed and dedicated staff department in the centre of Bradford, offering brilliant academic support to the school’s students as a secondary Teaching Assistant, then contact Amy at i-teachers, or click ‘Apply’!