1:1 Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London W1G UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £475 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate with strong maths knowledge and French language skills, looking to gain paid experience as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant?
Do you want the opportunity to work 1:1 with a student across a range of subjects, allowing you to gain real and valuable teaching experience?
This is a unique and rewarding opportunity for a talented graduate to support the academic development of student as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant!
Don’t hesitate to apply for this sought after role in the Westminster area as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant!
Information about the role – 1:1 Teaching Assistant:
- 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Supporting an individual student across variety of secondary subjects
- Particular focus on Maths and French subject development
- Providing academic support to student in 1:1 sessions
- Opportunity to gain vital secondary teaching experience
- September 2019 start
- Secondary school
- Located in the Westminster area
- Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time only
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- French language skills – speaking and writing
- Strong maths knowledge
- Strong academic background
- Supportive and motivating attitude
- Looking to gain secondary teaching experience
- Ability to keep student motivated and engaged throughout sessions
Information about the school:
- ‘Outstanding’ graded secondary school
- Driven and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent CPD programme
- Inclusive and forward thinking ethos
- Proactive and inspiring Head Teacher
- Valued and respected member of local community
- Pride themselves on developing academic ability of students
If you are a talented and driven graduate with the ability to utilise your French language skills, looking to gain valuable teaching experience as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.