1:1 SEN Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||London, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you a supportive and patient graduate who is looking to gain some classroom based experience working with a student on a 1:1 basis?
Do you have prior education / tutoring experience and would relish the chance to work at an Outstanding secondary school before training to teach in 2020?
Start immediately at this thriving Westminster secondary school & sixth form working as a 1:1 SEN Graduate Academic Mentor, building on your existing skills whilst learning from seasoned teaching professionals!
This role would see you working with a female student who has special educational needs and requires additional support around the school and her classrooms!
To register your interest in this incredibly rewarding 1:1 SEN Graduate Academic Mentor role please simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Applying candidates must be aware that the Female focus is due to the possibility of attending sports lessons on a weekly basis which requires you having to enter and possibly supervise the girls changing room.
1:1 SEN Graduate Academic Mentor – Job description
- Female 1:1 SEN Graduate Academic Mentor
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 weekly pay
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- Immediate start
- Work closely with students who have special educational needs
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
1:1 SEN Graduate Academic Mentor – Person specification
- 1st o 2:1 in a core subject
- Female required due to nature of role and student
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or educational psychologist
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
- SEN experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this 1:1 SEN Graduate Academic Mentor role.