1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Do you have prior experience of working on a 1:1 basis with child or student?
Would you like to gain further education based experience before training to teach or studying to become an educational psychologist?
Start immediately at this thriving Westminster secondary school & sixth form working as a 1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant, building on your existing skills whilst learning from seasoned professionals!
This role would see you working with a male student who requires additional support around the school and within classrooms!
To register your interest in this incredibly rewarding 1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant role please simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Mentor
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 weekly paid role
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- Immediate start
1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Work closely with a student with additional needs
- Help them around the school
- Support class teachers to ensure lessons run well
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Considering becoming a teacher or educational psychologist
- Keen to gain paid experience
- SEN experience is desirable
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London, Westminster location
- Experienced and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this 1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant role.