1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London W1G UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you graduate who would relish the chance to support a student on a 1:1 basis throughout their school day?
Do you strive to put the knowledge and skills you have picked up over the years into fantastic use whilst gaining some invaluable paid classroom experience?
If you are looking to become a teacher or wish to pursue a career in Child / Education Psychologist then this 1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant would be ideal for you!
In this fantastically rewarding opportunity you would be working on a 1:1 basis with a year 8 student whilst supporting various departments!
To register your interest in this rewarding 1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant opportunity then please simply apply on this page today!
1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate SEN Learning Support Assistant
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 weekly paid role
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- Immediate start
1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Work on a 1:1 basis with a KS3 student
- Support them with their class & homework
- Help them around the school
- Support class teachers to ensure lessons run smoothly
- Communicate clearly with staff & parents
1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Considering becoming a teacher or educational psychologist
- SEN experience is desirable
The Independent secondary & sixth form:
- Independent 11- 18 school & sixth form
- Central London, Westminster location
- Sterling results with a fantastic reputation
- Experienced and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this 1:1 SEN Learning Support Assistant role.