1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M13 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Ideal role for an aspiring educational Psychologist!
Are you keen to join a primary school on a long term basis, as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
Do you believe children with special educational needs should have equal opportunity for an inclusive education?
This 1:1 support role is ideal for a graduate who is keen to build upon their SEN experience within a school based setting, whilst being paid and supported by the school for the full academic year!
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 Support for children with additional needs (ASC, ADHD, Behaviour)
- Supportive Primary School in Manchester
- Graduate role – ideal for a Psychology graduate
- Fantastic experience for future Educational Psychologists/Teachers
- Paid up to £325 per week
- Long term, full-time role (term time only) starting as soon as possible
- Some foundation training available
- Apply ASAP
- Trial day available to see if the role is right for you!
Requirements – SEN Teaching Assistant
- Degree 2:1 or above (Core Subject or Psychology degrees preferred)
- Some previous experience of working with children
- Knowledge of SEN/Developmental Disorders
About the role – SEN Teaching Assistant
In this role you will be supporting a child/children who have a specialist Education Health Care Plan. Supporting children may involve activities such as social stories, PECS and Makaton. Do not worry if you haven’t used these strategies before as you will be fully trained by the experienced SENCo.
The school is a successful one with good leadership and Ofsted have commented how the behaviour at the school is good. It’s also really easy to get to being just a few minutes from major public transport links from central Manchester.
So, if you are looking to build your experience in a truly rewarding role, please get in touch right away.
Please contact Holly at i-teachers for more information and/or send your CV today.