1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Week|
Are you graduate who would relish the chance to support a student on a 1:1 basis throughout their school day?
Do you strive to put the knowledge and skills you have picked up into fantastic use whilst gaining some invaluable paid classroom experience?
If you are looking to become a teacher or wish to pursue a career in Child / Education Psychologist then this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant would be ideal for you!
In this fantastically rewarding opportunity you would be working on a 1:1 basis with a year 10 student whilst supporting various departments!
To register your interest in this rewarding 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity then please apply on this page today and attach your CV to be shortlisted for immediate interviews!
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time paid role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now for a January 2020 start
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Working on a 1:1 basis with year 10 pupil
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding secondary school
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Superb teacher training programme
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role.