1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M20 UK|
|Salary||£67 to £75 per Day|
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant- Manchester- Ideal role for aspiring Educational Psychologists
Are you a graduate who would relish the chance to support a child on a 1:1 basis throughout their school day?
Do you strive to put the knowledge and skills you have picked up into fantastic use whilst gaining some invaluable paid classroom experience?
If you are looking to become a teacher or wish to pursue a career in Child / Educational Psychology then this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role would be ideal for you!
Please apply for this rewarding 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity today by attaching your CV. Interviews will be held over the summer for a September start.
SEN 1:1 Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Graduate role ideal for aspiring educational psychologists
- Paid school-based experience
- £345 – £375 per week
- Manchester based primary school
- Long-term, full-time paid role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Shortlisting and interviewing now for September 2022- SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Assistant
- Support children with a range of needs including Autism
SEN 1:1 Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- Some form of SEN experience is vital
SEN 1:1 Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School:
- Outstanding primary school
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Superb teacher training programme
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
- Shortlisting and interviewing now- SEN 1:1 Graduate Support Assistant
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role.
CPD Online Training Course-
As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting your journey into education and your ongoing development, i-teachers are delighted to offer free training courses throughout your placement.