1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||City of Westminster, Greater London SW1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Are you graduate who would relish the chance to support a student on a 1:1 basis throughout their school day?
Do you want to build up classroom experience and fine tune your teaching skills before training to teach in 2022?
If you are looking to become a teacher or wish to pursue a career in Child / Education Psychologist then this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant would be ideal for you!
In this fantastically rewarding opportunity you would be working on a 1:1 basis with a student across Key Stage 3 or Key Stage 4.
To register your interest in this rewarding 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity then please apply on this page today and attach your CV.
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time paid role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a KS3 or KS4 pupil
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN / education experience is vital
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role.