1:1 Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London NW10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £400 per Week|
i-teachers are looking for an enthusiastic, resilient graduate who would love to gain experience working in a lovely two-form entry primary school in Brent, North London.
Are you a resilient and motivated graduate who is eager to gain the vital experience needed to further you career working with young people?
Maybe would love to work under the supervision and brilliant direction of the SENDCo and class Teacher to implement strategies to improve progress?
Perhaps you are looking to work with young people and move into a role working with students from disadvantaged backgrounds, SEN or additional needs?
Consider this fantastic 1:1 Teaching Assistant as your next step into education and a long and rewarding career helping others. Register your interest in this position today by clicking on APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers!
1:1 Teaching Assistant – The School
- Located in Brent, North London.
- Nearest tube stop is a 10 minute walk away.
- Paid between £350-£400 per day.
- ‘Good’ graded with ‘Outstanding’ features
- Excellent Senior Leadership Team
- Passionate and experienced Teachers
- Welcoming atmosphere
1:1 Teaching Assistant – The Role
- You will be working closely under the direction of the school SENDCo and liaising closely with them on a particular child in year 4 with ASD.
- Assisting the child with their work and supporting them where required
- Helping the individual in social situations and ensuring their experience at school runs smoothly
- Implementing and devising your own plans and strategies that will enable them to progress
- Collaborate with the class Teacher on different areas of the curriculum you will be working on
1:1 Teaching Assistant – The Requirements:
- 1 minimum in your degree
- Prior experience working in an SEN setting would be beneficial
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs would be favourable
- Strong mentality and passionate about working with children
- Genuinely interested in making a difference to lives
Register your interest today and send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers to hear more about this fantastic 1:1 Teaching Assistant opportunity!
Click on APPLY to register your interest and to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today! This 1:1 Teaching Assistant position is shortlisting now with interviews being arranged for ASAP so there is no time to waste!