2 i/c English Teacher
|Location:||Thurrock, Essex UK|
|Salary||£29664 to £48244 per Annum|
2 i/c English Teacher
Are you an English Teacher, currently searching for a permanent teacher role?
Do you want to be part of a supportive, collaborative and successful English department?
Have you gained a couple of years’ worth of experience teaching English and are now ready for a step up in to a 2 i/c English Teacher role?
This welcoming and successful school based in Thurrock are seeking to appoint a highly effective, inspirational and enthusiastic teacher to join their English department from September in a 2 i/c role.
English Teacher – Benefits of working at this school:
- Successful school with excellent training and development
- Inspiring head teacher and senior leadership team
- High expectations in all areas
- Excellent behaviour and polite students
- Positive Progress 8 value
- Successful, yet constantly improving, English department
- 2 i/c role – career progression
- MPS – UPS + TLR
English Teacher – The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two years’ worth of teaching experience
- Be able to plan and deliver outstanding lessons
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be highly self-motivated with a passion to ensure high outcomes for all students
- Have the ability to lead and manage a team
- Be a team player who can collaborate with the English team in order to provide the best learning opportunities
- Have a positive and proactive approach
School Information: Based in Thurrock, this school is within close distance to both the hustle and bustle of London city, as well as the peace and tranquillity of countryside and seaside areas. It really does offer the best of both worlds!
The head teacher is personable, friendly and approachable. She truly listens to hear staff and values each and every opinion. Staff well-being is a priority for this school and they aim to make their school a fantastic working environment.
As a 2 i/c within the English department, you will have access to top class training and development that will ensure you have all the tools you need to succeed in this role.
If you think this 2i/c English Teacher role could be the perfect opportunity for you, click ‘apply now’ and send your CV today! Alternatively, if you do not yet have an updated CV, feel free to call Natalie at i-teachers to discuss whether this role is right for you.