2ic English – English Teacher
|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London (West) W12 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49471 per Annum|
Are you an English teacher who is hungry for a fresh challenge and has aspirations to climb the leadership ladder?
Do you thrive to work within a fantastic learning environment and wish to contribute to a hardworking, cohesive and successful English Department?
This welcoming thriving Inner London Secondary School & Sixth Form are looking for an experienced English Teacher who desires to take on additional responsibilities as a Second in Charge to start in September.
If this 2Ic English role sounds like the perfect position for you then please do not delay your interest. Apply now as the school are arranging virtual interviews immediately.
Put your skills, knowledge and experience into fantastic use and start September in this 2IC English Teacher role by applying on this page and furthering your teaching career and ambitions today!
2ic English – information on the role:
- English Teacher – 2ic English
- Permanent role
- September 2020 start
- Paid £30,480 – £49,571 per annum + TLR
- Experienced teachers required
- Strong behaviour management
- Passionate and driven personality
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
2ic English – requirements of role:
- QTS / PGCE in English
- English based degree from a reputable university
- Strong academic background
- Excellent degree subject knowledge
- Qualified Teacher Status – English teacher training
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
- Passionate about creating engaging and influential learning experiences
- Brilliant classroom management skills
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- All through school (primary to sixth form)
- Part of a large academy trust
- Visionary and supportive SLT
- Cohesive staffing team
- Hammersmith & Fulham borough location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this 2ic English / English Teacher role.