A-Level Statistics and Economics Teacher
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £44000 per Annum|
A-Level Statistics and Economics Teacher – September start – Manchester
Are you an outstanding teacher who is looking to really progress your career this year?
Perhaps you will be an ECT who is looking to join a supportive, collaborative school?
This high achieving school is looking for a teacher with the ability to deliver exceptional A-Level Statistics and Economics lessons.
If you would like to join a leading school with excellent results and a fantastic reputation, this is the role for you!
- QTS – ECTs welcome to apply
- Paid MPS – UPS
- Must be able to Teach Economics – this is the main timetable
- Excellent subject knowledge in Statistics/Economics
- Genuine passion for education and for educating young people
- Energy, enthusiasm, and creativity
- High expectations of what all pupils can achieve
- Ability to create stimulating and thought-provoking lesson content
- Willingness to contribute to wider school life
A-Level Statistics and Economics Teacher – Benefits
- Permanent position
- Excellent CPD
- Dedicated to enhancing staff well-being and workload
- Fantastic teaching & learning space
- 11-18 school
How to apply:
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV and to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this Teacher of Business and Economics role at this excellent school. All applications will be confidential and reviewed by i-teachers. You will be contacted to discuss the opportunity further before your information is sent to the school.
Alternatively, please call the office for a confidential chat for more information.