|Location:||Bexley, Greater London DA5 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £85 per Day|
Outstanding secondary in Bexley – intervention Academic Coach
Have you recently qualified in a core subject related degree with a 2:1 or above classification?
Are you patient, caring and ready to become a role model, leading the way in your specialised subject?
Perhaps you have the skills and knowledge to provide 1:1 or group interventions to boost attainment?
If so please apply for our Academic Coach position right away! Simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Emma at i-teachers.
Academic Coach – Job Details
- FULL time paid Learning Mentor role
- One school for the whole academic year
- September 2020 start
- Mon – Fri working hours
- Paid £70 – £85 a day, term time
- Greenwich Area, South East London
- Perfect experience for aspiring teachers
- Learning Mentor – English Interventions TA
- Routes to teaching offered on site
- Working with pupils 1:1 and in small groups
Academic Coach – Personal Specification
- English/Maths/Science related degree 2:1 or above
- Strong A-Level and GCSE results
- Passion for education and growth in youth people
- Previous experience in Mentoring/Tutoring (not essential)
- Genuine interest in teaching as a career
A fantastic Secondary School in an ideal location in Bexley is looking to recruit an Academic Coach to start ASAP!
The Head Teacher is looking for ambitious Core Subject graduates to provide his KS3, 4 & 5 with additional support in and out of the classroom ahead of preparation for GCSEs and A Levels. You’ll be carrying out 1:1 & group tutoring sessions, along with the possibility of being able to teach your own lessons if confident and comfortable!
Does this sound like the right Academic Coach opportunity for you? If so, please send your CV to Emma at i-teachers to be considered for this role.