Academic Coach Role Oxbridge Graduates Bexley
Are you a graduate looking for your next challenge, in a rewarding role that will offer you dynamic skills and progression?
Would you relish the opportunity to develop your classroom and 1:1 support skills in a school that is an esteemed teacher training provider?
Perhaps seeing students’ progress and seeing their confidence grow would be your daily incentive to get out of bed in the morning?!
This popular and vibrant secondary school are seeking a highly academic graduate who is passionate about supporting students to better their futures, sound ideal?
Graduate Academic Coach:
- To support in a core subject / humanities
- Required: Minimum of a 2:1 degree in a core subject or a humanities related degree
- Experience n tutoring / mentoring would be advantageous
- Up to £325 per week (Term time)
- Opportunity to support KS4
- Long term role until July 2019
- Ongoing development and training plan
- Teacher training opportunities for 2019
- “Outstanding” graded school – Ofsted
- Exceptional GSCE results across the board – 2017
- Collaborative heads of department
- Offer of mentor / guide to support development
- Ongoing support
This fantastic opportunity calls for a graduate who has an exceptional academic background, the school have asked for a graduate who has achieved a 2:1 or higher in their degree. A degree in English, Maths, Science or Humanities would be preferred, along with very strong A levels.
You will need to be passionate about education as well as dedicated to supporting students in meeting and surpassing their learning objectives. You will need to display confidence, charisma, excellent communication skills and adaptability.
The role will see you support class teachers in the preparation and delivery of curriculum activities as well as supporting students on a 1:1 basis during booster sessions and interventions.
The school would like to interview as soon as possible, so if this sounds like the ideal role and setting then do not hesitate to put yourself forward for interview.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to send your CV to Kimberley at i-teachers today.