Academic Learning Coach
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham b12 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Graduate Academic Learning Coach / Cover Supervisor
Are you a confident, dynamic and enthusiastic graduate who is keen to embark on a career in education?
Perhaps you are looking to gain teaching experience in an education setting before doing your teacher training?
If so, you may relish the opportunity to join this vibrant and welcoming Sixth Form College as a Graduate Academic Learning Coach / Cover Supervisor in the next academic year. Please send your CV to Holly today!
Graduate Academic Learning Coach / Cover Supervisor – The Role:
- Working with KS5 students
- Covering lessons by supervising students carrying out pre-prepared
- Creating a positive learning environment
- Providing 1:1 and small group support
- Preparing students for A levels and BTEC
- Day-to-day running of the library and learning centre
- Opportunity to run enrichment activities
Graduate Academic Learning Coach / Cover Supervisor – The Benefits:
- Paid £80-90/day, term time only
- Long-term, full-time role at the same school, no supply!
- Full support and training provided from the school and from us
- Gaining rewarding and relevant teaching experience
- Learn from fantastic teachers
- Learn how to create a positive learning environment
- Close to transport links
Graduate Academic Learning Coach / Cover Supervisor – Applicant Requirements:
- A passion for education and are considering becoming teachers
- Minimum 2:1 degree – related subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A levels
- Excellent presentation skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Previous experience teaching or tutoring and working with adolescents is desirable
- Invested in students’ wellbeing and progress
To apply for this exciting role as a Graduate Academic Learning Coach / Cover Supervisor in Birmingham, press the ‘Apply’ button or send your CV to i-teachers!