Academic Learning Coach
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Academic Learning Coach – Balsall Heath (B12)
Are you a recent graduate with a 2:1 or above, passionate about a career in education?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside experienced and supportive staff, dedicated on providing superb learning experiences for their students?
Perhaps you are looking for the perfect role to step into teaching where you can engage with students on a more comprehensive level?
If this Academic Learning Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Academic Learning Coach – Key Information:
- Based in Balsall Heath
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Academic Learning Coach – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion/pastoral department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
Academic Learning Coach – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Academic Learning Coach – How to Apply:
If this Academic Learning Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.