Academic Learning Coach
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Academic Learning Coach – Balsall Heath (B12)
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Furthermore, would you want the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and supportive Inclusion department, dedicated to providing superb learning experiences for their students?
If this Academic Learning Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Academic Learning Coach – Key Information:
- Based in Balsall Heath
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Academic Learning Coach – The Role:
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- monitor student progress
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Academic Learning Coach – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Academic Learning Coach – How to Apply:
If this Academic Learning Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.