Academic Learning Coach – Apply ASAP
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B12 UK|
|Salary||£73 to £76 per Day|
KS5 Academic Learning Coach – September Start
Are you graduating this year and are keen to gain meaningful experience, that will benefit your future?
Perhaps you are looking for the perfect role to step into teaching where you can engage with students on a more comprehensive level?
This role requires you to host intervention sessions with KS5 students as you support them through their A-Levels and journey into higher education!
If this KS5 Academic Learning Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
KS5 Academic Learning Coach – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham, close to public transport links
- Successful sixth form college rated ‘Outstanding’
- High A-Level pass rate of over 99%
- Starting in September – long term position (full academic year)
- Paid £340 – £350 per week, term time.
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday
- Warm and welcoming environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
KS5 Academic Learning Coach – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
KS5 Academic Learning Coach – Person Specification:
- 1 or 1st class degree (core subjects are ideal)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
KS5 Academic Learning Coach – How to Apply:
If this KS5 Academic Learning Coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Holly today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!