Academic Learning Coach | Core Subject Graduates
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Graduate Academic Learning Coach – Core Subjects – Graduate Opportunity
Are you a graduate and would you love to spend the full academic year as Graduate Academic Learning Coach prior to embarking onto teacher training?
Would you like to join a team of like-minded graduates, who are exploring education as a career opportunity?
If you are considering teacher in the future, but feel you would benefit from an academic year’s worth of experience prior to committing, then i-teachers is the perfect place to start!
i-teachers are specialists in graduate paid school experience and work with a number of schools across the West Midlands who are looking for bright, enthusiastic and hard-working graduates to join their support teams!
Have a look at the opportunity below…
- Core Subject Academic Coach
- Opportunities in the English, Maths and Science Departments
- Paid £325 – £350 per week
- Full-time position, Monday to Friday hours, term-time only
- Core Subject graduates, minimum 2:1 and strong academic background
- Access to all staff training and development
- Opportunity to progress onto teacher training – salaried routes available too!
- Located in Handsworth area of Birmingham
- Would suit graduates with some transferable experience
About the Role
- Provide intervention support in your subject specialism
- Full classroom support
- Work towards raising standards of achievement
- Organise and deliver your own intervention classes
- Instil confidence and enthusiasm in students
- Assist with the delivery of lessons
- Versatile, adaptable and enthusiastic graduate
- Drive to work in education.
- Initiative, excellent communication skills and a good knowledge of your subject
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Strong A Levels.
- Proactive about their own learning and development
- Sparky and confident with a commitment to get stuck in and hit the ground running
If you would love to work in a diverse and challenging, yet incredibly rewarding environment, then send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers to be considered for this position.