Academic Learning Coach
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B12 UK|
|Salary||£72 to £79 per Day|
Academic Learning Coach – Graduate role – Step into Teaching
Are you graduate, with a core subject degree looking for a career that will enable you to raise the aspirations of young people?
Do you have an excellent academic background and would like to use this to help sixth form students achieve their potential?
Perhaps you are looking for the ideal steppingstone before you train to teach?
*This Graduate Academic Learning Coach role is a rare opportunity for an aspiring teacher to gain paid experience in one school for the full academic year! Interviews will be held ASAP.*
Graduate Academic Learning Coach
- Term time only, Monday-Friday role
- Fantastic Sixth Form College in Birmingham
- Interviews in June – apply now!
- Shortlisting on an ongoing basis
- Access to your own mentor and staff training
- Academic and pastoral role
- Join a dedicated graduate team!
- Paid up to £370 per week, term time
- Role for the full academic year
- Start ASAP – apply now!
Person Specification – Academic Learning Coach
- 2:1 or above degree, ideally in a core subject (English, Maths or Science based)
- Patient and empathetic individual
- Previous experience with children/young people
- Confident communicator
About the role
- You will be supporting and motivating students, to ensure personal and social development to successfully transition into the next stage of their educations and career.
- You will need to liaise and work collaboratively with both subject specific teachers and within cross-curricular activities, ensuring students receive the support they need both inside and outside of the classroom.
- After being allocated a specific group of students who you will assist and support them through the rest of the year.
If you can relate to a wide range of people and be a positive and ambitious role model for a variety of students, then click APPLY and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!