Academic Learning Mentor Core Subject Department Teaching Assistant Experience
|Salary||GBP£300-£325 Per Week|
Academic Learning Mentor – Core Subject Department – Teaching Assistant Experience
Academic Learning Mentor – Core Subject Department – Teaching Assistant Experience – Secondary School – Bradford (BD20)
Are you a recent core subject graduate with a passion for helping to develop and enhance the academic ability of children inside a warm and supportive secondary school?
Do you feel that you have the necessary core subject knowledge to make a positive impact on the academic abilities of these children as an Academic Learning Mentor?
Would you want the fantastic opportunity of working alongside an experienced and dedicate core subject department as an Academic Learning Mentor?
This warm and supportive secondary school in the heart of Bradford is looking for a passionate and ambitious graduate, ready to begin their teaching career helping to deliver the best academic support to its students as an Academic Learning Mentor.
Academic Learning Mentor –
- Work inside a warm and supportive Secondary School
- Be a key member of an experienced valued core subject department as an Academic Learning Mentor
- Help develop and enhance the academic ability of secondary school students
- Display your subject knowledge to students and staff as an Academic Learning Mentor
- Organise and conduct small group and individual sessions
- Work alongside class teachers delivering lessons as an Academic Learning Mentor
- Use communication skills to enhance and support the learning ability of the school’s students
- Minimum 2:1 core subject degree
- Brilliant communication skills
- Fantastic organisation and administration skills
- Patient and accessible during lesson times
- Supportive to other members of staff
The role – In this role as an academic learning mentor you will be helping support core subject class teachers in organising and conducting class lessons, in which you will be offering academic support and guidance about the curriculum to the school’s students as an Academic Learning Mentor. You will be displaying suitable subject knowledge and communication skills to students, being accessible and enthusiastic regarding the curriculum and any support needed.
This School – This School is an ambitious and academically excellent school, intent on giving the students the best education possible, provided by their experienced and talented core subject department. They have an array of facilities and resources available to staff, helping to make each lessons more interactive and help each student feel more focused and concentrated during lessons.
If you feel you have the necessary subject knowledge and teaching skills to help develop and enhance the academic ability of the schools secondary students, then make sure to contact Amy at I-teachers, or Click Apply!