Academic Mentor – Graduate Scheme – Paid School Experience
|Location:||Bury, North West England UK|
|Salary||£307.50 to £325 per Week|
English Graduate Role/Long term role/January Start/ Bury
This role could be an ideal opportunity for aspiring English Teachers to gain experience and enhance your confidence before training to teach! This oversubscribed school are keen to meet with ambitious, adaptable English graduates who are available to start in their school this January as an Academic Mentor.
So if you are considering a career in Education and want experience working in a successful secondary school this could be the perfect role for you…
In the role of an academic mentor you will work closely with students on a 1:1 basis or in small groups across the English department. You will assist the class teacher in lessons ensuring progress is being made. You will make a positive contribution to the learning of students by using your expert subject knowledge, helping to enhance the department’s high achievement levels.
Academic Mentor –
• Academic Mentor – English
• Support within the English department
• January start
• Earn up to £325 per week
• Hold intervention sessions 1:1 and for small groups of pupils
• Perfect experience before completing teacher training
• Full-time, long-term position
• Interviewing now!
• A passion to make a difference
• 1st or 2:1 English Degree
• Russell Group/ Top University Graduates
• Aspiring Teachers
• Strong GCSE & A level grades
• Tutoring or Mentoring experience
• Oversubscribed, state of the art secondary school located in Bury
• Offer excellent training and support
• Excellent links with the local community
• Fantastic links to public transport
• Recently graded ‘Outstanding’
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as an Academic Mentor, click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Becky at i-teachers or call for a confidential chat.