Accounting and Business Teacher – KS5
|Location:||Bolton, Bolton BL2 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41604 per Annum|
Accounting and Business Teacher – KS5 – September Start
This popular College in Bolton is looking for a teacher with the ability to deliver A-Level Accounting and Business Studies.
If you would like to join a leading College with excellent results and a fantastic reputation, this is the role for you!
This college has an excellent reputation and due to recent expansion, they are looking for an A-Level Accounting Teacher, who can contribute to teaching some A-Level Business.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in a permanent, mutually fulfilling role, with a suitable school based on your own goals and preferences.
- NQTs will be considered
- Accounting will be your main subject
- Excellent subject knowledge in accounting
- Ability to teach Business Studies
- Genuine passion for education and for educating young people
- Energy, enthusiasm and creativity
- Evidence of ‘good’ or better teaching
- High expectations of what all pupils can achieve
- Ability to create stimulating and thought-provoking lesson content
- Willingness to contribute to the wider college community
Accounting and Business Teacher – Benefits
- Full-time permanent role starting in September
- Majority of timetable will be accounting
- Inspirational Leadership team noted by Ofsted
- Career progression opportunities – expanding student numbers
- Excellent CPD
- Dedicated to enhancing staff well-being and workload
- Employee benefit scheme
- Fantastic teaching & learning space
- Car parking provided
- Close to train station
How to apply:
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV and to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this Accounting and Business studies Teacher role at this fantastic College in Bolton. We is shortlisting on an ongoing basis and roles may be filled before the closing date, so please apply ASAP.