Art and Design Teacher
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester M6 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £44000 per Annum|
Art and Design Teacher – Salford – September Start
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of Art and Design, to come and join a top school, renowned for having great success in recent years.
Are you looking for a new opportunity that offers excellent career development opportunities while working alongside an excellent Art and Design department?
Perhaps you’re due to finish your PGCE this summer and haven’t secured a permanent role for September?
This fantastic, forward thinking secondary school in Salford is looking for a dynamic Art and Design Teacher, and ECT’s are welcome to apply!
If this position is of interest for you then get in touch with Holly at i-teachers today, or click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV.
- Art and Design – Secondary School
- Permanent position – September Start
- Fantastic opportunity for a teacher hoping to ‘make a difference’
- Excellent career development opportunities on offer!
- Work within in a successful Art and Design department
- MPS – UPS
- Open to both experienced teachers and ECT’s
- Graded at least ‘Good’ or better during placements
- Passionate & Committed Teachers wanted
- Excellent subject knowledge & refreshing approach to teaching & learning
- Team player – dynamic & fast thinking individuals required!
- Supportive senior leaders with clear values and vision
- Located in Salford
- Excellent Transport Links– Regular buses and trains
- Excellent progress score
- High proportion of Pupil Premium students
- School keen to raise standards & attainment
- Excellent & consistent policies in place
- Investment into resources & school site – Spacious and modern
Please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call for more information.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in a permanent, mutually fulfilling role, with a suitable school based on your own goals and preferences.