Art and Design Technician
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B12 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Art and Design Technician – Birmingham (B12)
Are you a passionate Art & design graduate who is looking for the opportunity to share your subject knowledge with young, eager minds?
Perhaps you want the opportunity to further your educational career in a warm and welcoming school within a fantastic Art & design department?
If this Art and Design Technician opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Art and Design Technician – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Starting in September
- Good transportation links
- Paid £300 – £325 per week, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Warm environment
- Fantastic art & design facilities
- Talented and welcoming art & design department
Art and Design Technician – The Role:
This varied and exciting role is crucial for an individual who would relish the opportunity to be part of an excellent Art & design team, working with some of the very best studio equipment and facilities this school boasts.
Your role will entail working alongside Art & design department staff preparing and designing practical lessons where you can utilise your specialist degree knowledge. In addition you will have the opportunity to lead class demonstrations where you can further display your knowledge and spread a passion for the subject that you love!
Art and Design Technician – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Art or design course
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Art and Design Technician – How to Apply:
If this Art and Design Technician opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today!