Art and Design Teacher
|Location:||Thurrock, Essex UK|
|Salary||£24859 to £40520 per Annum|
Art & Design Teacher
Are you a creative and passionate Art & Design Teacher?
Do you wish to work within a school that truly values creative subjects?
Are you keen to secure a permanent Art & Design Teacher role at a supportive and inclusive secondary school and sixth form?
Whether you are a newly qualified Art & Design teacher, or someone with a few years’ experience who is ready for a new challenge, this school is a wonderful place to teach at!
Art & Design Teacher – Benefits:
- MPS – UPS
- TLR opportunity for non-NQT’s
- Excellent NQT induction and training program
- Free staff car parking
- Superb facilities and resources
- Large open space classrooms within the art department
- Cohesive and collaborative staff
- Friendly and welcoming school
Art & Design Teacher – School Information:
- 11-18 secondary school
- “Good” Graded School
- Supportive and friendly team of staff
- Well behaved students
- Top performing school
- Successful and oversubscribed
Art & Design Teacher – Person specifications:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Educated to degree level, ideally within an Art/Design subject
- A passion for Art & Design
- Able to plan creative and engaging lessons
To apply for this Art & Design Teacher position, click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Natalie at i-teachers! Interviews will be held within the next few weeks, with shortlisting being on an ongoing basis.