Art & Design Teacher
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) UB5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you a passionate Art & Design Teacher who is currently looking to immerse yourself in a new challenge this September?
Do you want to work for a thriving secondary school that truly values the importance of Art within the curriculum?
Perhaps you are relocating to West London this summer and would relish a fresh start a warm & welcoming secondary school!
Whether you have years of experience as an Art & Design Teacher or you are an Art & Design NQT, this role could be the ideal opportunity for you.
To further your application for this Art & Design Teacher role simply apply on this page and attach your CV today!
Art & Design Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Art & Design Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £30,480 – £49,571 Art & Design Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing immediately for a September 2020 start
Art & Design Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons Art & Design for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for Art & Design
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the Art department
Art & Design Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an Art related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Over 1500 students
- Room to progress within the school
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
Close to strong transport links Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Art & Design Teacher role.