|Location:||Brent, Greater London NW10 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44540 per Annum|
Do you love facilitating creativity and an atmosphere where your students can really express themselves and their artistic ability?
Maybe you are working towards your QTS in Art or you have been teaching a few years but would like to move on to a new challenge?
If you would love to join a truly outstanding secondary school, where you can teach Art to groups of highly engaged students then consider this fantastic Art Teacher role!
- Art Teacher
- Permanent, full-time role
- September 2020 start
- Located in Brent, North London.
- Inner/Outer London MPS + Potential TLR
- Outstanding graded Secondary School
- High achieving and engaged students
- Fantastic, state of the art facilities and resources
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Lots of development and training opportunities
Art Teacher – The Requirements
- Must be working towards QTS or hold QTS
- Art degree
- Good academic background
- Passionate about Art and Education
- Determined to get the very best out of your students
If this Art Teacher position sounds like the brilliant challenge that you would thrive in then please send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers! Simply click ‘apply’ to register your interest!
Sounds great but not the right area? We also work with schools in Hemel Hempstead, St. Albans, Watford, Harrow, Camden, Islington, Haringey and Barnet! Send your C.V today!