|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£25714 to £41604 per Annum|
Are you a passionate Art Teacher who is currently looking to immerse yourself in a new challenge?
Perhaps you are relocating to Luton this summer and would relish a fresh start a warm & welcoming secondary school!
Start immediately for an upcoming Luton secondary school that truly values the importance of Art within the curriculum?
Whether you have years of experience as an Art Teacher or you are an Art & Design NQT, this role could be the ideal opportunity for you.
To further your application for this Art Teacher role simply apply on this page and attach your CV today!
Art Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Art Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £25,714 – £41,604 Art Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Art Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons Art for KS3 – KS4
- Promote a passion for Art & Design
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the Art department
Art Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a Art related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- Upcoming secondary school & sixth form
- Luton location
- Close to good bus routes
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Art Teacher role.