|Location:||Essex, London (East) RM19 UK|
|Salary||£26948 to £38174 per Annum|
Art Teacher – Thurrock
Are you a passionate Art teacher looking for a new challenge? Perhaps you are relocating and would relish a fresh start in a warm and welcoming Secondary School?
Perhaps you are a newly qualified Art teacher looking to join a school with an excellent induction program and fantastic progression opportunities?
A thriving Secondary School in Thurrock is looking for an ambitious Art Teacher to join their highly valued and expanding Art department!
If this Art Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Pippa today!
Art Teacher – The Role
- Full time, permanent role
- £26,948 – £38,174 salary
- Promote a passion for Art through inspirational lessons
- Teach KS3 – KS4 students with a range of academic abilities
- Run extra-curricular clubs and activities
- Become part of an innovative Art department
- Good opportunities for progression
Art Teacher – The School
- Thriving Secondary School located in Thurrock
- Close to good transport links
- Visionary leadership team
- Broad and varied curriculum
- Part of a reputable academy trust
- Caring and supportive environment
- Excellent Art department with great resources
Art Teacher – Person Specification
- QTS / PGCE
- NQT’s welcome to apply
- 1st or 2.1 degree in an Art related subject
- Passionate about Art and teaching
- Strong classroom management skills
- Great subject knowledge
To apply to this Art Teacher opportunity, please send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today!