|Location:||London (East), Thurrock RM19 UK|
|Salary||£26948 to £38174 per Annum|
Art Teacher- Art NQT
Have you recently completed your PGCE course and would love to secure an Art Teacher / Art NQT role as soon as possible?
Perhaps you are an experienced Art Teacher who is eager to start an exciting new role in April?
Become an integral staff member at a growing Purfleet secondary school which prides itself on exceptional teacher development and opportunities for progression.
With a visionary SLT and a new purpose-built building, this would be an excellent opportunity to really propel your Art Teacher career to new heights!
The school are looking to interview immediately and would welcome the application from NQTs, RQTs and experienced Art Teachers.
Don’t delay your interest in this opportunity, please apply on this page and contact Pippa for a friendly and confidential chat about your next career steps!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Art Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Art Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- MPS- UPS Fringe Art Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
- Academy staff development programme
Art Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons innovative Art lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for Art through immersive lessons
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 levels
- Run extracurricular activities
- Become a key member of the Art department
Art Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 degree in an Art related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The secondary school & sixth form:
- Secondary & Sixth Form with under 700 students
- Room to progress within the Academy
- Thurrock location
- New purpose built building
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to C2C and onsite parking
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Pippa at i-teachers today to apply for this Art Teacher role.