|Location:||Southend on Sea, Essex SS2 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Art Teacher – Southend-on-Sea (SS2)
Are you a talented and enthusiastic individual with a passion to get young people excited about and engaged in Art?
Perhaps you would like the opportunity to further your educational career in a warm and welcoming school within a fantastic Art department?
Furthermore are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a first permanent role, inside of a school with an excellent NQT induction programme and a real emphasis on developing their teaching staff?
If this Art Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Art Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Southend-on-Sea
- Good transportation links
- Paid £24373 – £40,490 per annum
- Full time permanent role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Fantastic Art facilities and resources
- NQTS welcome to apply – nurturing atmosphere
- January 2020 start – interviews held this week or next week!
Art Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Art department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Teaching KS3-KS5
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression – outstanding CPD programme
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge and creativity in Art
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
Art Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Art related degree
- Art Teacher with an interest in Photography
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Art Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Art Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!