|Location:||Southend on Sea, Essex SS1 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Art Teacher – Southend (SS1)
Are you an enthusiastic individual with a passion to get young people excited about and engaged in Art?
Perhaps you were inspired by an inspirational teacher and would like to one day be that same inspiration a young student needs to truly reach their potential?
Furthermore would you like to join a thriving school where a broad and balanced curriculum is valued along with staff progression and well-being?
If this Art Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Art Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Southend-on-Sea
- Good transportation links
- Paid £28,355 – £44,541 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Art Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Art department
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Integrate photography into your Art lessons
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Art and photography
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- TLR opportunities available for individuals wanting a step up
Art Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Art related course
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Photography knowledge is desirable
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Art Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Art Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!