|Location:||Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber LS9 UK|
|Salary||£22917 to £39406 per Annum|
Are you a New or Recently Qualified Teacher, with an outstanding final placement report?
Do you have a love for art and a strong bank of subject knowledge?
Perhaps due to a change of circumstances you are looking for an exciting new Art Teacher position?
If you answered YES to all of these questions this Art Teacher role is for you! Simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers.
Art Teacher – Job description
- January start
- Paid £22,917 – £39,406 annually, dependant on experience
- Full time, Art Teacher
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Good Graded school
- Art Teacher – ideal for NQTs & RQTs!
- Teach KS3 – KS4
- Excellent Art department, well-staffed and well resourced
Art Teacher – Personal specification
- QTS teaching status
- Art specific degree
- Fantastic subject knowledge
- NQTs and RQTs welcome to apply
- Be a Good to Outstanding teacher
- Willing to improve upon your own teaching practise
- Experience and understanding of new GCSE exams and format
- Have strong behaviour management
You will be joining a large school with a strong Art department. The timetable will be teaching Art to KS3 – KS4.
The school has continuously improved exam results and students make outstanding progress. Students have excellent attitudes towards learning because they respect and appreciate school staff at all levels.
You will benefit from the schools fantastic support from experience teachers and their CPD offering, ensuring you are well supported and have the ability to build on your own career development.
Simply click ‘apply now’ to send your CV to Demi at i-teachers and hear more about this fantastic opportunity! Interviews will be held ASAP, so do not delay!