|Location:||Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber BD6 UK|
|Salary||£22917 to £39406 per Annum|
An outstanding school based in Bradford is keen to expand their Art department with an equally outstanding teacher.
Are you a New or Recently Qualified Teacher, with an outstanding final placement report?
Do you have a love for all things artistic and a strong subject knowledge?
Perhaps due to a change of circumstances you are looking to relocate and want to live closer to work?
If you answered YES this Art Teacher role is for you! Simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers.
Art Teacher – Job Description
- Easter half term start or September 2020
- Paid £22,917 – £ 39,406 annually
- Full time, Art Teacher role
- Located in Bradford, West Yorkshire
- ‘Outstanding’ Graded school
- Over 1000 pupils, diverse and multi-cultural
- Art Teacher – ideal for NQTs & RQTs!
- Teach KS3 – KS4
- Excellent Art department, well-staffed and well resourced
Art Teacher – Personal Specification
- QTS teaching status
- Art specific degree achieving 2:1 or above classification
- Fantastic subject knowledge
- NQTs and RQTs welcome to apply
- Good to Outstanding teacher
- Willing to improve upon your own teaching practise
- Experience and understanding of new GCSE exams and format
- Have strong behaviour management
You will be joining a large school with a strong Art department. The timetable will be teaching Art to KS3-4.
The school has continuously improved exam results and students make outstanding progress. Students have excellent attitudes towards learning because they respect and appreciate school staff at all levels.