|Location:||London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you an engaging and creative Art Teacher who is looking to work within a special educational needs setting?
Perhaps you already work at a specialist school and relish a new challenge in West London?
Start immediately, no matter your circumstance, at this Outstanding graded specialist school in this superb Art Teacher opportunity!
This fantastic school strongly believe that through learning, work and play they can nurture, challenge and inspire their students to achieve their full potential.
Art is a subject the school puts great importance on and the school has a fantastic creative theme running through its lessons and its walls.
As a new and expanding purpose built SEND school, this school boasts fantastic opportunities through a brilliant CPD scheme which encourages teachers to change lives through their enthusiasm to inspire.
If you feel that you are an ideal candidate for this Art Teacher role please simply apply on this page today!
Art Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent art teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 art teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Art Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons art for students from KS1 – KS4
- Promote a passion for art
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the staff team
Art Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in art or a related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Patient & supportive manner
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Art Teacher role.