Art Teacher – Bradford
|Location:||Bradford, Bradford BD6 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Art Teacher – Permanent Role – Bradford, West Yorkshire
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and passionate Art Teacher eager to join a new secondary school for the coming academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Art Teacher looking to join a school with a real passion and admiration for their performing arts department?
Perhaps you are an experienced Art Teacher looking to find a new and exciting role inside of a secondary school with motivated and engaged students?
Furthermore, are you looking to join a secondary school with a superb staff development programme and opportunities for progression?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this fantastic Art Teaching role now!
Art Teacher – About the role:
- Permanent Role
- September 2020 start
- Located in Bradford – West Yorkshire
- MPS – UPS pay scale per annum
- Opportunity for a recently qualified or experienced Art Teacher
- Planning and conducting exceptional secondary Art lessons
- Utilising ability in the Art & Design subject
- Being a key member of the school’s performing arts department
- Video interviews beginning shortly – apply ASAP!
Art Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Art based degree
- Strong academic background
- Russell Group University desirable
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Art & Design
- Hardworking and passionate about your teaching subject
- Dedicated to providing high standard of academic support
- Supportive and approachable to students throughout lesson time
- Able to utilise degree subject knowledge during lessons
- Ability to be respected and exemplary member of Art department
Art Teacher – About the school:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Dedicated and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Superb staff development programme
- Offer opportunities for progression from within
- Modern facilities and resources for both staff and students
- Renowned for exceptional Arts department
- Offer high standard of academic opportunities to its students
- Public transport links nearby – parking available!
If you are a qualified Art Teacher looking to find a new and exciting role for the coming academic year, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!