ASD Class Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £46000 per Annum|
Are you an SEN teacher who is searching for a new challenge this September?
Would you relish the chance to teach a Key Stage 2 or 3 class at a warm and welcoming specialist school based in Hounslow?
Whether you are relocating, searching for a fresh challenge, or have taken a break from teaching and want to continue your education career, this ASD Class Teacher role is ideal for engaging, patient and compassionate teachers.
Located in West Hounslow, this charming, cohesive, and modern SEN school is searching for an ASD Class Teacher to join their cohesive team this September!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding role please apply on this page today and attach your CV.
ASD Class Teacher – Benefits:
- ASD Class Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,136 SEN teacher salary + 2 SEN points
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
ASD Class Teacher – Role:
- Teaching a Key Stage 2 or 3 class
- Plan and deliver lessons
- Manage at least two teaching assistants
- Promote a passion for learning
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
ASD Class Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Prior SEN experience is desirable
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through school
- Room to progress with the school
- Hounslow, West London
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this ASD Class Teacher role.