ASD Secondary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £92 per Day|
Are you a caring, patient and supportive graduate who is seriously considering a career in SEN teaching?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain some invaluable classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant at a thriving ASD /Autism specialist all through school?
Located in West London, this warm & welcoming school has recently expanded its facilities & classes which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff who they intend to develop!
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
If you are patient, engaging and strive to become an SEN Teacher then this ASD Secondary Teaching Assistant role is your ideal next step!
To register your interest in this rewarding ASD Secondary Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
ASD Secondary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- ASD Secondary Teaching Assistant
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £450 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- September 2020
- Shortlisting now
ASD Secondary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a class of around 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
ASD Secondary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Flexibility to support other teachers & lessons
- Desire to become part of a cohesive staffing team
The thriving SEN School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this ASD Secondary Teaching Assistant role.