|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £45000 per Annum|
Are you a Key Stage 2 or SEN teacher who is searching for a fresh teaching challenge for September?
Would you relish the chance to become the class teacher of a secondary class at a warm and welcoming autism specialist school?
If you are seriously considering stepping into SEN teaching, or are look for a fresh challenge, then this ASD Teacher opportunity would be perfect now matter your experience!
Located in West Hounslow, this charming, cohesive, and modern SEN school is searching for a ASD Teacher to join their cohesive team to teach a secondary class.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding role please apply on this page today and attach your CV.
ASD Teacher – Benefits:
- ASD Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,136 ASD teacher salary + 2 SEN points
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021
ASD Teacher – Role:
- Teaching a Key Stage 3 class
- Plan and run lessons
- Manage at least two teaching assistants
- Promote a passion for learning
- Run extracurricular clubs and activities
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
ASD Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Prior SEN experience is desirable
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through school
- Room to progress with the school
- Hounslow, West London
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this ASD Teacher role.