|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Are you a Key Stage 2 or SEN teacher who is searching for a fresh teaching challenge?
Would you relish the chance to teach a Key Stage 3 class at a warm and welcoming Autism specialist school?
If you are taking the half-term break to search for your next step within SEN teaching, then this ASD Teacher opportunity would be perfect now matter your experience!
Located in West Hounslow, this charming, cohesive, and modern SEN school is searching for a ASD Teacher to join their cohesive team to teach a Key Stage 3 class.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding role please apply on this page today and attach your CV.
ASD Teacher – Benefits:
- ASD Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,136 ASD teacher salary + 2 SEN points
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
ASD Teacher – Role:
- Teaching a Key Stage 3 class
- Plan and run lessons
- Manage at least two teaching assistants
- Promote a passion for learning
- Run extracurricular clubs and activities
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
ASD Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Prior SEN experience is desirable
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through school
- Room to progress with the school
- Hounslow, West London
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this ASD Teacher role.