ASD Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW13 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you a graduate who is keen to support pupils at a thriving and welcoming autism specialist school based in West London?
Do you wish to build up your classroom experience and teaching skills as a Teaching Assistant first before committing to teacher training or a Masters course?
This warm & welcoming Hounslow school are looking for patient, proactive and supportive graduates to work within their classrooms as part of a support team for a class teacher.
The school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
Simply register your interest today by applying on this page to find out more!
ASD Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate ASD / SEN Teaching Assistant
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £420 – £470 term time weekly rate
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
ASD Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support an experienced SEN Class Teacher
- Work within a class of around 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
ASD Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Potential to train to become an SEN Teacher
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Desire to become part of a cohesive staffing team
The thriving Autism specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this ASD Teaching Assistant role.