ASD Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £80 per Day|
Do you aspire to work with and support children who have additional needs?
Would you leap at the opportunity to work on a 1:1 basis with an ASD student at a thriving primary school based in the heart of the Kensington & Chelsea borough?
If you hold previous experience of working within a SEN / ASD then this ASD Teaching Assistant could be the perfect next step for you!
This highly popular royal borough primary school has a fantastic reputation of working with i-teachers graduates and offers and superb working environment for all of its students and staff!
To find out more about this ASD Teaching Assistant opportunity then please simply apply on this page today as the Head Teacher wishes to interview immediately!
ASD Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- ASD Teaching Assistant
- Paid school-based experience
- £400 – £425 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- September 2020 start
ASD Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work within a Year 1 / Key Stage 1 class
- Work closely with a student with ASD
- Support within the classroom and around the school
- Communicating and planning with various stakeholders
ASD Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Prior experience of working within a SEN / ASD setting
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Considering becoming a teacher or educational psychologist
- Keen to build on your experience and learning from educators
The Outstanding graded primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this ASD Teaching Assistant role.