Aspiring Maths Teachers – Paid School Experience
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M1 UK|
|Salary||£62 to £70 per Day|
Aspiring Maths Teacher’s – Paid Secondary Teaching Experience – September 2019 start!
Are you a recent Maths graduate interested in pursuing a career in teaching?
Maybe you are looking to gain relevant and rewarding experience in role as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Furthermore, would you want to be part of a school with a history of supporting and developing talented core subject graduates?
If you are a recent Maths graduate with a 2:1 degree or above, interested in the opportunity to work inside of a secondary school as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant supported by an experienced and dedicated Maths department, this is the role for you!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Information about the role:
- Monday to Friday
- September 2019 start
- Earn £62 – £70 per day, term-time only
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Supporting students in your specialist subject inside and out of classroom environment
- Variety of school’s available to choose from!
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – What will you be doing?
- Working alongside class teacher planning and conducting secondary Maths lessons
- Supporting students in both 1:1 and group sessions
- Ability to work across KS3/KS4
- Opportunity to learn from experienced staff and other talented graduates
- Gain paid experience as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Lead your own specifically designed support sessions
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – What do I need for the role?
- 2:1 Maths subject degree
- Excellent academic background
- Passionate about your degree subject
- Interested in a career in teaching
- Intent on gaining teaching experience inside of a secondary school
- Prior experience working with young people desirable
If you believe you are ready to work alongside a dedicated and hardworking secondary Maths department this September as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant, make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!