Aspiring Teachers – Step into Teaching
|Location:||Bolton, Bolton bl1 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £375 per Week|
Step into Teaching with i-teachers – Paid experience within schools for aspiring teachers
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, confident graduate and aspiring teacher to join a school or college and make a real impact.
Would you like to improve outcomes for pupils whilst enhancing your own skills?
Are you keen to one day become a teacher, but have not had the chance to find out more about this exciting career path?
If you have the ability to inspire and improve the outcomes for pupils who have had a difficult start to the academic year, please read on and apply today!
Benefits to Step into Teaching Programme
- Starting ASAP – interviews now!
- Gain experience prior to teacher training
- £65 – £75 paid per day (term time only)
- Access to all staff training and a mentor for the full academic year
- Build experience as you develop confidence.
- Long-term opportunity in one school
- School across Greater Manchester – location preferences taken into account
- Support through application and interview process
- Various roles to suit your subject and skills – Academic Coach, Teaching Assistant, Cover Supervisor, Unqualified Teacher, Learning Mentor
Step into Teaching Programme – Person Specification
- Graduate role – 2:1 or above degree required
- Core subjects desirable – English/Maths/Science
- Ability to be resilient and use initiative
- Willing to work with diverse student populations
- Must have a clear commitment to education and teaching
- Empathy and able to work with all staff members
- Some experience working with young people is extremely advantageous
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this highly rewarding Teaching Assistant role, then forward your CV to Holly at i-teachers to be considered for this fabulous training opportunity!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!