Assistant Director of English – Teacher of English + TLR
|Location:||Walsall, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Assistant Director of English
Walsall – September 2019 – Permanent – TLR
Are you beginning to feel that you are ready for a step up and would like to join a progressive school that are constantly improving?
Do you have a drive and commitment to enable students from more disadvantaged backgrounds with the tools needed to succeed?
Perhaps you feel that you could bring your energy and enthusiasm to really make a difference within a vibrant and well-established English Department?
If you would like to start next year in a role that will allow you to progress and make your mark in this fabulous department.
Assistant Director of English – Teacher of English – Information:
- MPS – UPS plus TLR to be confirmed
- Welcoming and supportive school
- Successful Senior Leadership Team
- School caters to students for a more disadvantaged background
- 11-16 academy school
- A fantastic chance to be part of this schools journey to good
- Ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for their first step up
- Good transport links & parking
Assistant Director in English – Teacher of English – Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus TLR
- Fantastic CPD and training
- A supportive and friendly staff team
- High achieving and successful department
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Superb career development
- Freedom & flexibility to lead from the front
- School that responds well and promotes change to keep moving forwards
Assistant Director in English – Teacher of English – How to Apply:
If you think this Second in Department position could be the platform to boost your career, click apply now and send your CV / cover letter today. Alternatively, call Jamie for a confidential conversation about this opportunity on 0121 667 2869.