|Location:||Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Would you like to utilise your expert subject knowledge for the benefit of others and help them achieve their goals?
Perhaps you would love to train to teach in 2020 but first want to get experience and a position that will help develop your confidence and know-how?
Maybe you haven’t found a school that can invest in you, your training and your future and one that will help you progress in your career?
Why not consider this fantastic Assistant Teacher position at a school that genuinely loves working with graduates? Register your interest today and secure your role before the Christmas holidays! Click APPLY to send your C.V straight to Andrew at i-teachers today!
What you will be doing:
- Working within your subject specific department to support as and when required
- You will be working within different year groups to assist in their progress throughout the year
- You will use your expert subject knowledge to help the low achievers grasp certain concepts and then conversely help the highly academic students get to the next level and achieve a greater depth of understanding
- Your role will require you to help create resources and even help to plan lessons with the Teachers which would be fantastic experience
- Promote education and the mission and ethos of the school
What the school is like:
The school is conveniently serviced by the Metropolitan line and by bus along with a large car park available for all members of staff and located in WD18. The journey to the school is easy and hassle-free! The school has fantastic facilities that the staff and students both love to utilise. The building itself has a remarkable recent history which the school are extremely proud of. The classrooms are bright, vibrant and all help with creating outstanding learning experiences. Externally, the grounds surrounding the school are brilliant for Teachers and members of staff to conduct lessons outside and have good sporting facilities for their students and for school teams. The Teachers are dynamic, well-trained and love to work with graduates as they have all had a similar journey themselves. The Head Teacher is inspirational and loves to really get involved with staff well-being events and genuinely cares about each member of staff. They also heavily invest in their graduates would be able to provide Teacher Training routes in 2020!
What you will need:
- 2.1 in your degree (various subjects welcomed)
- Good academic background
- Some prior experience working with young people would be advantageous
- Have a genuine interest in working in education
- Hard-working and reliable
- Willing to go the extra mile
If you can envisage yourself in this position then why not send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today! Click APPLY to register your interest!