|Location:||Oldham, Oldham M35 UK|
|Salary||£75 to £85 per Day|
Are you searching for a school admin role and have prior experience of monitoring student’s attendance?
Perhaps you are looking for a school based role where you can play a vital part in ensuring pupils attend school regularly?
This varied and exciting role is perfect for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to secure a role which will prove both challenging and rewarding. You will need to be resilient, confident and passionate about education.
This role could be ideal for anyone who is aspiring to become a teacher in the future.
Attendance Officer –Key Information:
- Vital part of the school community
- Paid £75 – £85 per day depending on experience
- Focusing on student’s attendance records
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Long term position, potential to go permanent
- September start
- Interviewing ASAP
- Driving licence is required
- Secondary school in Oldham
- Part of a successful multi-academy trust
Attendance Officer – The Role:
- Fantastic admin department with experienced and supportive staff
- Monitoring student’s attendance
- Working on student files
- Creating trusting relationships
- Visits to students houses to check on well-being
- Communicating with staff & parents
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Attendance Officer – Person Specification:
- 2:1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills and strong work ethic
- Strong admin skillset
- Fantastic communication skills
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this Attendance Officer position.