Autism 1:1 SEN Support Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London N21 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Autism 1:1 SEN Support Primary Teaching Assistant – Enfield (N21)
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners with Autism?
Are you looking for the opportunity to gain valuable first-hand experience from an outstanding inclusion team in a warm and welcoming primary school as a SEN support primary teaching assistant?
Furthermore are you looking to gain valuable first hand teaching experience as a graduate teaching assistant, prior to entering a teacher training programme?
If this Autism 1:1 SEN Support Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Autism 1:1 SEN Support Primary Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Supportive inclusion department with talented SENDCo
Autism 1:1 SEN Support Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive department
- Lead 1:1 intervention sessions for students with Autism
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 basis
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
- Offer extra-curricular activities if/when required
Autism 1:1 SEN Support Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
Autism 1:1 SEN Support Primary Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Autism 1:1 SEN Support Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.